12-minute affiliate is a system built for anyone who wants to own internet business without breaking a sweat, since 2019. But does it still work in 2021?
Hi, akid here.
There are soo many affiliate programs out there. Because there are tons of it, the question of which one really works and worth your time and penny will always strike in minds.
During my early journey in making money online, I was one of the fish that easily eat bait – blindly trust the sales pages that make an overhyped statement.
After countless of buying and trying a bunch of programs, I started to see the facts. 99% of money-making online programs out there is just PURE CRAB. I too, realize it’s really hard to find the remaining balance of 1%, which is one that is legit.
Since then, I make a set of my own rules to determine which is legit. Rather than just keep on blindly trust such sales pages, what I looked for is :
- The sales page have no overhyped claim like get free viral traffic with a push of a button
- Does not sell “luxury dreams”
- Which affiliate network it was sold from
- Testimonials from real people
Thanks to this set of rules, I managed to found great programs such as Wealthy Affiliates and a 12-minute affiliate. Unlike a wealthy affiliate, if you want something that can bring you straight to the action part, a 12-minute affiliate program may be the one that you’re were looking for.
Without further ado, let’s read my review.
What Is The 12 Minute Affiliate System?
To successfully make money online, you need to do it in the right way and you must be equipped with the right weapons.
That’s what 12-minute affiliates do: guide you in the right way to do it and provide you the tools you need. Even better, this system is a shortcut.
Basically, 5 things are needed to improve your odds of success in generating income online – website pages (sales funnel), a product that sells, copywriting that converts, professionally written email swipes, and ways to get traffic.
It’s impossible to create and set this all up all by yourself even for veterans. So what do you do?
You outsource it.
But while outsourcing does help, you need to pay a lot of money for this service: –
- The cost of product creation – Creating a product that sells, high in quality, and has demand roughly will be around $2000 or more.
- Copywriting for sales page and email swipes that convert – The lowest price as far as I know is around $800, minimum. The higher the reputation of the writer, the higher the cost will be.
- Technical stuff – The cost to hire a professional who is able to handle and do technical stuff is around $400.
- Ads manager – To make sure your ads are able to generate traffic and have a higher conversion, you pay an expert to set it up for you. Typically starting at $1000 or more.
The cost just for getting started is really jaw-dropping and will be a headache for newbies.
That is why the 12-minute affiliate was created. A shortcut that cuts off all the time-consuming work, and saves you a lot of money.
With a starting price as low as $7.95, you can test drive it for 14 days without risks.
This program is software that is simplifying all the tough jobs for you and generates sales, even while you’re in the middle of sleeping. It’s cloud-based fully hosted by the creator itself, Devon Brown. This means you do not need any technical skills to create a website, and no hosting needed to keep it alive 24/7.
You also will be getting all the funnels, series of email swipes (a follow-up message that you send using autoresponder service), and professional copywriting for all of it.
Loaded with 3 built-in products from the most lucrative niches (make money online, health and fitness, and personal development), all you have to do after setting up your account is promote your affiliate links.
You don’t need to do research or guessing what product sells well, no copywriting and no product creation involved on your part. Once you’re done setting it up to your account, you can start right away.
How 12-Minute Affiliate Works?
The Pros And Cons
Now that you get an idea of how this program works, it’s time for you to know the 12-minute affiliate pros and cons.
- You’ll get DFY (done for you) funnels – No coding knowledge needed. All is done for you including the copywriting. You will be getting funnels that focus on the most profitable niches (make money online, health & fitness, personal development).
- DFY email swipes – This program includes a professionally written follow-up message for a MONTH. Saves a lot of money from hiring expensive copywriters and you don’t even need to write any.
- Easy to set up – No need to guess or try and error how to set it up. No expert of technical stuff needed. For things you need to do, a step-by-step guide and checklist are provided so you can start with the right step and track your progress.
- Membership training area & community – Training is provided but if you feel you need to communicate with other members, to ask questions (if any) this is the place.
- Get traffic like you ordered a pizza – Unlike other similar programs that promise a flood of traffic just by pushing a button (which are just a bunch of social media icons), a 12-minute affiliate for getting traffic is different. It’s legit traffic that you can get for this kind of program but there’s a catch. I’m gonna talk about it after this.
Number 1 – Its simplicity will unintentionally affect you.
Because all the program’s part right from the products to funnels, email swipes, and copywriting is DFY (done for you), there’s literally no learning process involved on your part.
This means you will not learn the required knowledge needed to be consistently profitable in this field.
But what’s worried me more IF the simplicity will make you lazy to learn.
Now, hear me out.
Success in affiliate marketing is not just about moving money from the buyer’s pocket into your pocket.
But a successful affiliate marketer will always upgrade their knowledge by never stop learning. Because they realize the importance of keeping on learning even there’s a tool/program created to replace some action that was supposed are for them to do it.
If you depending too much on the “no-learning-process-involved”, you will not know what to do next if this program got discontinued someday (let’s hope not).
And if someday you decide to build your own online business, without knowledge that matters, you will be facing a really hard time.
What niches should I jump into? What factors involved in making a copywriting that convert? What should I do if things did not go according to plan? All of these questions can only be answered if you have the knowledge.
Without a doubt, never stop learning is critical.
Cons number 2 – Get traffic like you ordered a pizza.
What it means is this program will be using solo ads to drive traffic to your funnels.
If you must know, a solo ad is a group of vendors that rents their large email lists for affiliates/business owners who want to promote their product or service. Solo ads are a legit service and it is the fastest way to get clicks and sales, regardless if you’re just starting out yesterday.
The process will be like this –
- Order how many clicks you want from the vendor
- Pay them
- Vendor blast your message to their lists
What you need to really pay attention to with solo ads service is the responsive rate of lists.
It doesn’t make any sense to pay if the list is dead (non-responsive).
For beginners, finding out who’s lists that have a higher response rate is troublesome. It’s like trying to insert a piece of thread into a needle. You need to try it few times before you get the right lists.
So to make it up for these flaws, you need to manage your money wisely and scale.
- First, buy the lowest amount of clicks possible just for testing.
- If the first try did not go well, move to another vendor.
- As you started to receive leads and possibly a few sales (which means the lists are responsive), you can start paying for a higher amount of clicks, which will lead to more sales.
- Take 50% from the profit and invest it back into the vendor to get more clicks than the previous session.
- Follow up leads that you get before to increase the chance of closing sales.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5.
The price is based on per click and its value will be vary depending on the vendor. So keep in mind, before you finally get the right lists, what you paid for in the beginning is an unknown outcome.
Once you get the right lists, go all out.
If you have large enough followers on social media, you can promote there. Or if you have a website that can rank well on Google, you can create review content based on the built-in product to get traffic from search engines.
Is 12-Minute Affiliate A Scam?
Usually, any program that is similar will be dead over the course of 1 year. But not this one. Hitting the market from 2019, this program succeeds in making its way to 2021.
This program is sold on Clickbank, one of the most respectable physical & digital product marketplace. Clickbank has a very straight rule for product creators who want to sell their products or services under their wings. If somehow it’s a scam, Clickbank will hold payment to the product creator and refund it back to the buyer.
So you can safely assume this is not a crappy product like you found from a certain marketplace.
Plus, this program has been receiving tons of testimonials until now (please zoom in).
Conclusion – Is It Worth It?
To sum it up.
If you want something that can bring you straight to the action, a 12-minute affiliate program is an answer that you’re were looking for. Plus It’s still work in 2021.
Despite its flaws, a 12-minute affiliate without a doubt is the 1% – one of the legit money-making online programs that you can get out there.
I hope this article helps you make the right decisions. Should you interested and want to purchase a 12-minute affiliate, go through this link – 12-minute affiliate.
Please note once you enter the homepage, the starting price of $7.95 will increase every 2-3 days.
See you in the next article.
***What’s your thought about this program? Have you tried it? Drop your comment down below. I would love to read your opinions to learn and replies all your feedback.